With a CycleOps trainer, you can warm up for rides and races with your friends, family, and gear easily at hand. With the new CycleOps virtual training tools, you can experience your favorite rides and keep your training on track no matter what time you get home from work or what the weather conditions are like outside.
May 22, 2017
May 12, 2017
A trail bike and an endurance road bike from LIV have both been chosen as a 2017 Bicycling Magazine Editors' Choice! We're honored by the feedback, and excited to have our products recognized by the experts. See excerpts of the Editor's reviews below, or shop all of our LIV bikes to find your perfect fit.
May 1, 2017
April 27, 2017
- A highly-polished electric city bike with sleek battery integration, full-protection fenders, premium LED lights running off the main battery and a minimalist pannier rack for hauling gear
- Available in four frame sizes but only one traditional high-step diamond style, the bike is extremely efficient with a rigid alloy fork and slick hybrid tires, 20 speed Shimano Deore drivetrain
- The Yamaha motor is extremely quiet but offers some of the highest torque output, this is a speed model that can reach 28 mph assisted, beautiful display and button pad with USB charging port for portable electronics
- The display is not removable, the battery can be charged on or off the bike but is heavier and doesn't have a handle so be careful, great price and leading warranty with lots of dealers offering good support
April 24, 2017
Early verdict on cheaper Countervail equipped aero race bike
Bianchi recently launched the Oltre XR3 — a cheaper version of the XR4 — which sees much of the race-ready technology trickled down from the bike that has already been ridden in a number of successes this season.
The Italian brand invited us to the launch of the new bike and I'm ready to report back on what I thought about this all-round aero race machine.
April 10, 2017
April 5, 2017
April 3, 2017
March 31, 2017
The compact classic gains discs
- Highs: Fast handling, aggressive and fluid speedster
- Lows: The long, low position won’t suit everyone
- Buy if: You want a race bike that feels fast and fluid at an attractive price for the package
March 20, 2017
Racy and raw, this bike begs to go fast
March 14, 2017
March 13, 2017
Tiny changes can mean big results if you actually take the steps, and time, to make them
Going after weight gain by going on a diet is like walking into a gunfight with a sharp stick. You might make a little dent, but in the end, you'll do yourself more harm than good.
Here's why: Typical diets restrict calories, and that means lowering your metabolism—the calorie furnace in your body that determines longterm weight loss. Going on a diet sends a signal to your body that says "I'm starving here!" And your body responds by slowing your metabolic rate in order to hold on to existing energy stores.