Ride with Bike MS cyclists and Kyle's Bike Shop Crew to help train for the Bike MS Citrus Tour 2014.
This event will be fully supported by Bike MS and with designated SAG stop and pre-ride nutrient.
Ride is a NO DROP which means that rides will be contained within the posted pace speeds.
***This is a free event but on-site registration is required***
Sunday February 16, 2014
7:30 AM – Cyclists Registration
8:00 AM – 50 & 40 Mile "West Orange Trail" Route, 153 feet of climbing. Pace groups: A-21mph Average, B-19mph Average and C-16mph (49 mile Route) Both Routes are same except for the 40 mile route doesn't do the Lk Minneolla loop and catches the trail for a couple of miles back to start.
Bike MS team training rides are open to all cyclists, especially those interested in participating in the Bike MS 2014 event. Please remember that you are RIDING AT YOUR OWN RISK.
SAFETY is our number one goal, along with an enjoyable riding experience.
Please expect to ride with the following conditions:
* Helmets are required
* Please obey all traffic laws such as full stops at red lights and stop signs
* Do not overlap wheels when riding in a pace line
* Communicate your intentions to other riders. Call out known potential dangers: “rider up”, “runner up”, “car right”, “car back”, etc...
* Use proper verbal and/or hand signals when turning left, right, slowing or stopping
* No use of headphones or ear buds while on team training rides
* Aero Bars not to be used in group or pace line riding
Map of ride click here
Join or Donate to Kyle's Bike Shop MS team click here
Any questions please call (407) 228-7088